Glossary Of Terms
Meditation: Use mindfulness (focus gently on your breath and ignore mental chatter, bringing you attention back to your breath if it wanders).
Positive Constructive Daydreaming: Use "Positive Constructive Daydreaming": switch to a wishful, playful mindset, then turn your attention inward by first closing your eyes, an explore the vast space of blackness with this wishful, playful attitude.
Psychological Halloweenism: Choose a character who thinks very differently than you and pretend to think like them.
Exercise: Choose a safe physical exercise that your physician has sanctioned.
Napping: Nap for 10 minutes for clarity or 90 minutes for creativity.
Walking: Walk outdoors or indoors, occasionally not on the straight and narrow path (be safe!).
Knitting; Take out your knitting needles and start knitting.
Gardening: Bring in a pot plant to your office, or do your gardening at home.
Possibility thinking: Choose a wished for goal. Then, do your best to invest in the hypothesis that this can occur. Don’t worry about how. Simply believe that your brain will figure this out. When using this, think about ideas and images associated with your goal.
Imagery: Use the book as a guide for biological imagery: first and third person, believable, congruent, coming from behind, specific etc. Imagine vividly and using as many senses as possible.
Feedback reassessment: What feedback did you get today? Was this dramatic? Important? Helpful? Worth ignoring? If it was negative and you want to forget it, write it out and throw it in the trash can.
Reframing time: Choose one negative event of the day/week. What is the opportunity in this? How could you correct something to become even better at what you were doing? What have you landed from this? Write it out.
Doodling:Scribble anything that is on your mind - a pattern, symbol, shape, form or line, without thinking about it.
1. To add your current calendar so the Tinker Tool can find your free time in your schedule, click the add Google or iClould calendar button to your right.
2. For your Google Calendar, click the Sign in a Google Calendar button below and login with your Google acccount.
3. For your iClould Calendar, go to your iClould acccount in your browser, click calendar sharing and copy the Public Calendar link in the Calendar URL text box
4. Underneath are a selection of TinkerTimes-time that you protect to develop your unfocused mindset.
5. Check the exercises that most appeal to you, refer to Glossary Of Terms, on your right.
6. Choose a repeat time. i.e. The number of days you want to schedule.
7. Choose the earliest start time you want to give your brain a break.
8. Choose the latest end time you want to give your brain a break.
9. Click Populate andthe TinkerTable will automatically fill in durations that you have chosen where your calendar has free times available.
10.You can drag times to other days and time slots, and you can change the time by clicking in the event box.
11. When you done finalizing your schedule, for Google Calendar click "Export to Google Calendar, for iClould click the blue add to calendar button and select iCalendar" .
Load your iClould Calendar
Enter calendar URL
Sign in to Google Calendar
Sign Out Google Calendar
Export to Google Calendar
Positive Constructive Daydreaming
Earliest Start time
Latest end time